Location is increasingly gaining strength in the world of games, resulting in a new genre of games called location-aware games. This type of games can be applied to various areas such as medicine, psychology and education, as location and spatial characteristics are horizontal to many application domains. This work tries to increase the number of tools available for psychologists by developing location–aware games for promoting physical activity. It also takes advantage of the urban features that make an area an appropriate place for practice moderate physical activity. The paper presents the methodology followed to identify these healthy urban attributes, describes the technical development of the game and the design of an experiment with real users.
- Primera reunión de RiDiVi
- Congreso Internacional: Comics in Dialogue Conversaciones en torno al cómic
- Primera reunión de RiDiVi con los miembros de la Red que tuvo lugar el 26 de Junio de 2019 (En Málaga)
- La UMA lidera la investigación en videojuegos, gamificación y juegos serios
- FUGAS E INTERFERENCIAS. IV INTERNATIONAL PERFORMANCE ART CONFERENCE